Super tough and flexible, even at cold temperatures, CLUTCH Tension Straps are more versatile and reliable than zip ties or duct tape, and it’s always a good idea to have a few with you. Our Desert Tan colour option is ideal for tactical applications, or simply for a more low-profile look.
Available in three convenient sizes. The 16” Tension Strap is ideal for cords, pvc, and smaller gear in the field. The 20” Tension Strap is the go-to strap size for most needs in the field or at home. The 26” Tension Strap is best for larger projects and heavy-duty needs.
- Non-marring, non-conductive, strong grip, holds tight
- Works in cold temperatures: Down to -40C
- Lightweight: 24g / 27g / 32g
- Adjustable: Min diameter 16.25mm, max diameter 100mm / 150mm / 190mm
- Materials: Polyurethane strap and fiberglass-filled nylon buckle
- Dimensions: 20X400mm / 20X500mm / 20X650mm
- Designed in Canada